Search This Blog

P2556 Killed the killjoy


Killed the killjoy, as though a toy, 
No one fucks with me. 
Realized thought is reality, 
Sometimes shitty if on my face you pee. 

There's no dearth of ways to die, 
I feel like I can do things anew. 
Pain isn't necessarily bad, 
When it relieves the shit stew. 

Hope your afterlife is better, 
And we don't cross path again. 
Anything can happen as long as I sketch, 
This may be the start of the pain.

I've closed my doors to all my floors, 
No backstabbers or trojans.
Life is short, just me and my mind, 
I don't trust these fucking humans.

Hope the aliens are on their way, 
When they come I'll leave with them.
This beautiful rock getting shit faced, 
The hemlock cock sapiens have no shame. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...