Search This Blog

P2551 A social shift


A social shift in my shit, 
They're carrying red chinese flags. 
Hard to tell if that's the mindset, 
Or Indian flag fags smoked by lipsticked hags. 

The svelte turds resemble holy men, 
Holy are shit souls in far more foul holes. 
In computer sciencey religious drivel,
Nested and recursive, well rested assholes. 

No matter what, they want a shot, 
A new home called "refined ass."
Main complaint "language loadshedding," 
And my bizarre interest in spreading smelly gas.

But I tell them, gut connected to the grid, 
And bengali, heinous a race of nefarious ass. 
Plus there's geometry and physics, 
Gaped by the belligerent and chonky cunt class. 

I hold my ass cheek as wide as my pride, 
And let the shit parade out of my hole. 
I feel relieved albeit itchy and famished, 
Asshole ready like god's hate spewing soul. 

Fetch a fresh fermented drink, I think, 
To get the gut gossamer giggling wet. 
The cosmopolis of bacteria will takeover, 
A new beautiful day for new shit set. 

So much more holy will be my hole, 
The gods will shit like a whore.
I'll pinch a loaf on the world stage, 
For my hideous and new turds, claps for more. 

I swing my decrepit dick and balls, 
With joy, I praise the holy hemorrhoids.
Shitless and happy I dance and prance, 
Blessing my still-to-come holier voids. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...