Search This Blog

P2545 Scarecrow


What weighs on my head, are the eviscerated dead,
Fellows forgotten and forlorn.
I meet my future at my funeral,
Or my past before I was born.

Bones and flesh walking fresh,
Gaping wound going about its day.
Blood bloom in the night a purple,
I'm sure I never want to stay.

In the darkness I drool like the common fool, 
The night is my refuge from the light. 
I hide, I can't confide, my splintered sides, 
I run from prying sight. 

Crap the cretin, vexed the vermin,
It's all in the game whispers an owl.
The hemlock my dear is in the cock,
But first must fuck the fowl.

Layers of lollipop, lol, fucked coal,
By million times better shit. 
No wonder my shit stains are indelible,
Must be, yes, that's fucking it.

I feel the heat searing hot, apples rot,
I feel the madness return.
Soon I'll be back on those corny corn fields,
My role as the scarecrow of social scum.

There shit fuck thunderstruck, super holy my luck, 
I'll fill the abyss with my piss rain. 
Drowning my sorrow will be enemy assholes, 
Whose families won't ever miss them again. 

When a caldera pops no fuming tops, 
The mountain, hills and valleys are all blown. 
Likewise the simmering rage is boiling where, 
Every known bone will ache and groan. 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...