Search This Blog

P2517 I think of shit


I think of shit, and while I am at it, 
I think of shit some more. 
My life has been stagnant a lot, 
I need to see a cheap whore. 

Haven't been laid for a while, 
My dick shriveled to a singular point. 
What's fair on earth isn't so clear, 
Age has given me pain at every joint. 

My gears are loose and I'm confused, 
Shit hardly ever add up. 
At least my brain still works, 
I have a phone and WhatsApp. 

I don't need much I guess, 
Just the peace inside my mind. 
As long as I can live with myself, 
I can tolerate the superfluous kind. 

They are the majority, they are everywhere, 
Inside soggy socks and smelly underwear. 
Sometimes I fart just to piss them off, 
The prudes, I hate the makeup they wear. 

Assholes mainly, hollow empty shells, 
Triumphant in their empty ways. 
But I can't be on an island so I tolerate, 
And answer in yays and nays. 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...