Search This Blog

P2504 Chew it not


A huge pile of shit I've been saving it,
Open your mouth here it comes my dear, 
Chew it not, the turds are hot,
This is your best time of the year.

A fresh face that fits, with no zits, 
And millions of many blessings,
All curses spelt backwards,
Is what my poop usually brings.

When done I piss, yes miss,
It's the traditional way to shit.
Then I wipe the loose turds on your face,
And stare at your tit.

That brings me to an orgasm,
And the seminal semen seeps in,
Now you can close your yap,
I can put force on your chin.

Then you ask what I do, 
I fuck your ass of course. 
I fuck you upside-down, 
Then you get fucked by a horse.

No laws bitch, this is my fantasy, 
In your dream, give me a return nightmare. 
Then again it's all in your mind, 
The futility of it is I wouldn't really care. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...