Search This Blog

P2496 Can't even shit


Can't even shit, this holy pond bullshit, 
The fish here said their god doesn't poop.
Oh goodly said I, shit stunned and socked, 
As verily I fed them turd incorporated soup.

I pick ice-cream with thick dream dick,
Foaming fool fulminating into a full fuck.
Hello says the pretend god forbid fish,
I condescend to allow him my cock to suck.

Mottled money buys bottled honey, 
I'll take one to fuck her face for fun.
"No you must marry", said an old man harry,
 So instead I fucked his son.

I told harry ill, I said I'd fuck his hairy gill, 
He bared his pencil teeth at me.
Pissed as a pious spook, I said, look,
And also fucked his fishy ass for free. 

A fish fulfilling whore, one or more,
I see I have to pay for holy orgy.
Pestilence in pee, almighty I miss thee,
Why the fuck is fucking fish not free?

Shit fuck and dry, holy fuck I cry,
Only a fish god will not smell things not fishy.
Look around, just poop sloshing sound, 
Splashy pushy fishy cunts always flashy.

So I hissed, I pissed, and SHIT I missed, 
I had aimed at the leader's son.
That son of a bitch has this rich ditch itch,
I gaped his asshole, I pulled a gun.

Feces flow make pond frond glow,
I've been holding my shit for a day like this.
Holy the totally not unholy belle bombshell, 
Piss is bliss with swiss french kiss.

In dehydro-monoxide no smoke, plus so broke,
This is stale, holy and dull diarrhea. 
Another turd tested my italian in sphincter, 
No idea why maria's anus has malaria. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...