Search This Blog

P2490 Taste of our own cum


Unfortunately, most people in power in India today are living an overweight, retired, and overachiever hooligan afterlife, with the usual perks that came with their erstwhile game and the additional merit of being judged favorably and seen on the side of the constitution. If this sort of video (see link below) cures anyone's constipation, I'd be really surprised; this isn't new information. Leaders are promoted goons, and citizens are the underachieving submissive parody of various degrees of stupidity and willing blindness. The leaders represent us; we can't expect a lotus in a scum pond. We're not liking the taste of our own cum, but still at it. Isn't that worth a thought?

https://youtu.be/yIiH4gqEnIw

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...