Search This Blog

P2488 I'm dying somehow


Holy crapping bullshit cow,
I think I'm dying somehow. 
Just a head sketch with a knife, 
Not very good way to end any life,
I need to live, but how?

Cartoons with classical music stink,
Isn't good for large turds I think. 
They sink easily like my head,
But inside squirming and not quite dead.
Do you see the link?

Although not far fucking fetched,
It's a rushed and incomplete sketch. 
A creature in panic without hands, 
Or even legs to know where he stands,
Would make a full fat person retch. 

I wasn't really planning on this,
A life drawn by a person in shit and piss.
The gods are hairy prudes in my mind,
Sucking nourishment from diarrhea rind, 
Like maggots that make shit blister and hiss.

Many would shit their pants, 
Many more fill your ear with rants. 
But I'm not one of those stuffy turds,
I don't kill poor endangered birds,
Or fill you with promises of can'ts. 

Holy ganges in its death throws, 
Now mostly piss of city hoes. 
Likewise the people projects of poop,
Not any omniscience to stoop.
I fuck your ass with my toes. 

Fuck friends, they were never really, 
Just vultures inhospitably involuntarily.
Fuck most of my family as well,
Again most of them selfish as hell.
Most kith itchy assholes gaped silly.

Incomplete nincompoops not worth scat,
Just ecologically unsustainable and fat.
These hordes of whores majestically cross, 
Unmolested ambitions with sold blood sauce.
Their shit always lands with a splat.

Eat my shit and die you all. 
I hope your scrotum breaks, your balls fall.
Send my fucking absence of regards,
To your next generation of retards.
The limerick is done, buy it at the mall.

Fuck you, fuck you all.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...