Search This Blog

P2485 Somewhat strict


Somewhat strict, stressed and derelict, 
I am the asshole man.
Dickhead sometimes some say,
My nose has a phallic plan.

The shit I shit, every bit of it,
Is like a poem foiled into a turd.
Conspiratorial whispers spook me,
Constipated philosophies are hard.

I finger and fist my asshole, 
You call it sucking a thumb.
My farts like darts win hearts,
But soon the whores decide I'm dumb. 

Plus I'm poor, no smell grandeur,
My sweat, piss, cum, shit, puke mix.
Objectionable they say everything, 
The cunts always want to fix.

They're never happy with the fuck they get,
They get fucking from their spare. 
Fucking around is now in vogue, 
Bastards and pimps everywhere. 

"Hold my hand and toddle with me,"
A cunt would usually propose. 
Halfway down her planned tightrope drawn,
She'll ensure a favorable dispose. 

You'll feel you're in over your head, and dead,
You'll notice your shit starts to stick.
Thousands of thoughts to end your life,
Will cross your mind every clock tick.

The parasites made sex important, 
Now she calls diamond a rock. 
I tell her I don't need her to blow my mind,
Want her to blow my fucking cock.

"Your not good, your cock not food,
I won't suck," the bitch would say.
She had underlined it in the flyer in bold,
"I've prepaid on my debit card RuPay," you say.

A chick loves a dick, a dick a chick,
But it's only a fantasy on the clock. 
Variety is the spice, convenience the dice,
Don't limit your cock to one selfish frock.

I could say vice-versa, smoke afghani arsa, 
But don't wanna be a calibrated hypocrite. 
I don't own a cunt, asshole one way shunt,
I always use it to defecate my shit.

Unholy and unwholesome this whole hole affair, 
Or similarly the project of the poles and balls,
Tits are sweat glands just bigger, yes sir,
Asshole for natural calls. 

Or fan of a fag, deep dick and cum gag,
Be or see a whore, yet holy at the core.
Flamboyance with limbs like spent socks, 
They usually make my asshole sorry sore 

Whoop whoop humpity hump and thump, 
It's my hand that's my lover and brunt.
Cathartic and monthly like bills,
It's the cheapest satisfied grunt.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...