Search This Blog

P2445 I'm perennially pissed


I'm perennially pissed, my life I missed, 
I blame myself more than anyone other.
Something in my mind, puts me in a bind,
Inside me lives a stress brother.

Nothing I do pleases me true,
Just a mad flutter, rush and roar.
Surfing the phone from pussy to acetone,
Until I can't take it anymore.

The days repeat, exact cycles,
The freedom is seldom really "free".
I'm afraid to break the isolation, 
The world's out there to get me.

I don't drink a lot of water,
The urine yellow is a printer's dream. 
The constipation gets bad at times,
I use amul butter as a lubricant cream.

Life on stage, bickering I overhear, 
The neighborhood thrust alive.
People going on like ants, about and on,
While I hang precariously in the hive. 

It's not that my balls are shriveled small,
Or my ambitions map to zero.
Didn't measure up to the undergrowth, 
My pubic hair still thinks I'm a hero.

The world is overcrowded with success, 
I guess morons like me are needed.
Just wasted turds unwanted scrap,
Dreams that went mostly unheeded. 

But fuck everyone I say,
Just happy with my curated cesspool. 
Be happy where you are, whatever, 
Just let me be the discontented fool.

I often finger my piss, to split it into two,
Just playing around with chance. 
But the stream today is persistent, 
Couldn't get my piss to dance. 

Time for my meds, and sleep,
And dream the life I've lived.
That's all my brain does, shit and vomit, 
When my senses are deceived. 

I'm suffocated by the layers of stuffy idiocy, 
I wish I could be an adequate asshole. 
Or a breast thumping overconfident fuck, 
Depression of failure leaks into my soul. 

I need to shit but clogged asshole, 
Sucking religious cocks makes a sissy. 
Always a few bombs going off, 
I just feel so pissy.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...