Search This Blog

P2442 Still good looking


I'm still good looking I think,
The silence makes it stink a bit.
I don't have anyone to talk to,
And no one wants to listen to my shit. 

Deep in the earth I lie alone, 
My body long decayed and gone. 
My flesh consumed by worms and rot, 
Only me and my memories, a wretched lot.

Life and death or the interwoven state,
That's not experienced by most.
Well I stuck around to teach a lesson, 
To my kith and kin - the human compost.

My putrid eyes stare out bleak, 
Where once my vision held life unique. 
And though my heart is long since lost, 
It's bleeding a burden to the living shall cost.

The revenues of revenge accrue,
And I have all the sweet time.
Plus I am attractively haunting, 
Bone, soil, roots, grubs, bloody slime.

I dwell in darkness, a ghastly wraith, 
Trapped in this tomb, a living death. 
I hear the whispers of the night, 
And feel the fright of its inky blight.

But it's only this head I've got,
Half eaten by maggots already. 
The skull is broken in part,
My thoughts aren't all that steady. 

In death, I have found no peace, 
No respite from this cursed disease. 
My bones are shitty cold, my breath is still, 
As I wait here, against my fucking will.

All I can do is curse, and hope it works,
But I never know them full.
The memory is weak, can't remember shit,
The spools of blood smeared drool.

I long for the light of the sun, 
To feel its warmth, and be undone. 
But no, I am forever bound, 
To haunt, half-buried under the ground. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...