Search This Blog

P2438 Well you see my shit


Well you see my shit, it's a bit,
Like the ordinary everyday Indian man.
I the leader of this great nation, 
Liberally shit men like this in the pan.

Sacrifice you must, or you rust,
Give your blood in a nationalist flood.
Democracy gives me all the power,
Your blood is just like ordinary mud.

Plus look at the numbers, 
I'm glad that I'm tricking a few to die.
Otherwise in front of my office everyday, 
For job, home, healthcare the assholes cry.

Let me shit in peace and joy,
I don't care if you die or India sinks.
It took a lot of nasty work to become this,
Let me enjoy my ladies and drinks.

Lick my asshole after the dump,
Maybe your luck will change.
Stop protesting it's not fucking worth, 
We've silenced the radars in range. 

India is a corrupt sinkhole, you asshole, 
Either accept it or go fuck yourself. 
There's no justice, everything is bought, 
Go frame this pictures on your shelf. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...