Search This Blog

P2434 A democratic song

 

I sing the fools a democratic song,
They are happy, but not for long.
I make sure while in office I loot,
All the time on their faces, I poot.
Politically, I've done nothing wrong. 

This has in fact been the traditional way, 
Since we flustered the Brits away.
Democracy is really a consensus king,
Once elected, you don't care a thing.
Rewind the promise shit, and hit play.

Religious bullshit helps, the invisible gods.
And their itchy incendiary anal rods.
We just use the media to embitter,
While on holidays overseas, time we fritter. 
Never running out of calamities or odds.

In shambles infrastructure or in utter rot, 
The rivers polluted with god knows what.
We are proud we invented zero and such,
Mythology and superstition our crutch. 
While the problems grow more snot.

Pretty much the country in a ditch,
I the politician a two-faced bitch.
I say one thing and do the contrary, 
I fuck the ordinary Ram, Rahim, and Harry.
And rub salt on their festering stitch.

My savings in Swiss banks best,
My kids enrolled in universities in the west.
I take or help my business pals take,
Money from the Indian coffers with rake.
I sing patriotic songs during election rest.

I blithely justify everything I do, 
By hiring sycophants and you know who.
A sham, wham bam thank you ma'am,
I have introduced an age of corruption ram.
Of course the laity don't have a holy clue.

Keep them busy in hymns senile, 
Bulldoze their basic rights meanwhile. 
The news puffery rife with news not here,
About stuff made up, or new gods to fear.
Interspersed with grimacing faces vile.

May the invisible gods keep us vain,
May we continue to inflict insufferable pain.
Let's get all the evil will together and destroy, 
Smiling and waving or like Troy,
Until nothing of this country may remain.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...