Search This Blog

P2431 Holy as hell


I am holy as hell your times I foretell, 
Like for example you are a loser dick.
I know you think you're cute,
Thanks to your skull extra thick. 

No need to thank, stink like you to be frank,
Is rather the rule than not.
And I can say judging if I may,
You're quite the opposite of what's chick hot. 

You see females are shallow fare,
Looks, money, or extramarital affair.
If you try too hard, corny like a bard,
They kick your balls and disappear. 

So fuck this shallow rot, smoke gourmet pot,
Make sure it's not laced with fentanyl. 
That's really all the crystal ball says for free,
Everything else will cost a silver nickel. 

In any case don't think I give a fuck,
Just rogue greed in me set. 
You're saved sucking a religious cock,
You know how sweaty those can get.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...