Search This Blog

P2415 My farts are sweet


My farts are sweet, as are my tweets, 
I piss wherever I want.
The world is holy, and by goly,
The gods do understand. 

I've been instructed by text, quite vext,
As I have to shit in every open mouth. 
The honor has to start in the callous north, 
And go down to the hot and horny south.

It's really god's crap through my flap,
You may also have to drink my piss.
But as the chosen guru of the holy land,
I'll give you cosmic bullshit bliss.

I'll say this and that, poke your fat,
Spit on your hypnotized face in fun.
I'll become a parasite feeding on, 
Everything you will henceforth earn.

My plans are big, I dance a jig,
India is the place for frauds big and small.
Just con and deception in bloom,
From cow dung to the parliament hall.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...