Search This Blog

P2407 In my pool of drool



In my pool of drool, what a fool,
I am missing most of the parts.
A head in a vat, just floating like that,
Oh fuck my head really hurts.

Scared and mute, solitary and moot,
Can't feel the sense of me.
Feel the absence of hope, a recurrent trope,
I can but I can't really see.

If I could only take a shit, 
I'm sure I would've obliged already.
My sense of direction distorted, 
A staccato of glimmers unsteady.

Can't read what's on the wall,
Hieroglyphs without its rosetta stone.
A pathetic lonely mind confined, 
To the reality flickering on his phone.

A failure can't fail, no tracks to derail,
It's a spot lit by the darkness in me.
Here and there, voices and spooks everywhere, 
My eyes aren't what they used to be

The god fearing men, the rancid semen,
Not the goldilocks we keep talking about.
This right here is shit, I'm loathe to admit it,
I think for real, I'm on my way out.

For I am no good, just oxidation of food, 
A low metabolic mediocrity score.
Gaped and bleeding in the ass,
A raped and tortured whore.

Now very dim, I pray to a dimmer him, 
And he says to go fuck off.
He's not certain, he's certainly vain,
There's duplicity in his scoff.

I told him, I can't stupid, in a vat,
No must for the wanderlust.
He said bye bye, and farted a poot cry,
Then darkness and everything unjust.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...