Search This Blog

P2405 Giardiasis


 

My history of shit, now fit to be hit, 
Giardiasis couldn't fuck me over.
I rejoice with my juice of choice, 
After it's retreat, fart a joyous treat sober.

Need sphincter discipline, easy to sin,
At least I won't eat where I fuck.
This is now known not as a passing thought, 
How fartsy food can get you fucking stuck.

Art not the smelly, a tad more belly?
I want all to see this magnificent turd.
It is goodly firm and on its own term,
Wherefore I worry sir this hard?

With unholy holes and uncertain goals,
Don't know what the fuck I want anymore. 
A generation X retard, a turd with a library card,
In a world of degenerates, dunces, and whores.

I swear on the fly on a dung, my song unsung,
I'll depart a forgotten man.
I need to freeze this shit into a fucking fossil, 
That really only a mad man can.

My rhymes at logarithmic times,
Speak of good on this rock.
But I don't like the duplicity of faith,
Or suck a patronizing religious cock.



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...