Search This Blog

P2352 Too hairy they say


No hope today, too hairy they say,
Plus my nose is shaped like a schlong. 
This is a genetic defect on chromosome G,
It's going to get really long. 

Chicks not impressed, I get stressed, 
Drops of piss start to drip.
The gods are with me, clamoring to see,
If this joint sends me on a trip.

I like to touch my asshole a lot,
The only pure pleasure my pet.
Sometimes the finger goes too far inside,
I feel the brain and start to fret.

My dreams are full of creams,
My asshole lubed up to the top.
I am shy and with joy I cry,
Life inserted a bamboo so I hop.

This was a god given gift,
A knack to be struck by crime. 
The times have eaten my chances,
What remains is shit with slime.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...