Search This Blog

P2350 I live in a boot


I live in a boot; life is moot.
There's neither reason nor rhyme. 
Just today my fart was a spray,
Of shit that's more like slime.

My sense of art, I express in farts,
Well, sometimes I get carried away.
"Gone is the time to live without crime."
What I was painting today

Imagine my situation now.
I'm inside a bucket of poop.
Worms nibbling at my sanity,
And enjoying a diarrhea soup.

It's scarcely credible to me, 
that I'd ever meet a decent soul.
The last person I thought was a god was
was, in fact, a lice controller asshole. 

I don't have any hair to speak of.
But he pulled lice from my nose.
Think how mad it made me,
When he said I was gross,

I'm alright; I just might, 
Adjust with my own shit.
I really don't seem to even like
an asshole if I can smell it.

Holy the hole of this shoe's sole,
I sing hymns that are fit.
It must have really stretched her cunt, 
to produce a shoe with a head in it.

Today I'm pissy, no real missy,
passed by this shoe to grope. 
If you're wondering, I grope with my eyes.
One day I'll have hands, I hope.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...