Search This Blog

P2341 You've got cancer


You've got cancer in your liver and lung,
Get yourself to write a will.
Your heart is clogged, vision fogged,
Unpaid whores may resort to kill.

Your shit smells bad, now don't get mad,
A hero is often just a glorious zero.
Your shit my friend has hit the fan,
Your face makes an instant foe.

You know what you are, an ass,
You've done enough wrong. 
I come to tell you it's over,
Also there's a tumor on your schlong. 

Plus check the warts on your asshole,
I think they're bloody good. 
Once they start bleeding, 
They don't stop when they should. 

But this joint needs a light, I have a flight, 
I'll see you when you're dead.
People like you are better off gone,
Sooner out of my head.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...