Search This Blog

P2340 My piss I pitch

My piss I pitch, to unbelievers in a ditch, 
And verily they lap it up.
Some of them queer in a sense, 
Demand they be served in a cup.

I praise the gods, and stir the sizzling rods,
Until through the ass it goes to the throat. 
Then the atheists I toast on a wine flame,
Removing the skin, with salt I roast.

Perfect for later the brain of the slain,
Since it doesn't complain at all.
I put it in a jar of disgraced brine,
With my collection of dancing balls.

The stars are dim, the dust like cream,
Covers this super holy place. 
In exchange for security I gave the gods,
Defiled young girls fucked in the face.

Harems in heaven, for gods are good men,
Their interests are close to my heart.
The dream of being a god I cherish, 
I need to master the hypnotizing fart.

Propaganda and bullshit I fit wherever it fits,
Fools are easy to be found. 
Psychology is dear, I corrupt with fear,
My ambiguities are circular and round.

I'm assembling my army of religious cocks,
Lowest denomination dimwitted souls.
With wanton disregard for anything rational, 
I'll train these into pure assholes. 

Earlier you start, stickier your fart,
I start training bullshit in the womb.
They come out forever praising, 
An invisible man who'll decide their tomb.

Holy as hell, I'm naked as you can tell, 
I dangle my dong like a gong. 
Soon I'll be king, the females in a ring,
Suck only my balls and schlong.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...