Search This Blog

P2284 Shitting out the old

As customary I'm shitting out the old,
And embracing the new year.
Big promises, a disciplined life,
No more shitfaced with fear.

I'll scale the mountain, piss a fountain, 
The gods have told me not to be shy.
I'll lead the blind to a busy street,
In the middle say goodbye. 

I'll fuck the innocent people, 
Wage war against the meek and weak.
I'll give cruelty a new meaning, 
I won't a single promise keep.

I'll side with the happy people, 
The rich will be my friends. 
I'll kick the poor and needy,
To their very early ends.

I'll shit on the planet, 
Suck all the juice it has.
I'll shit in honesty's mouth,
I'll poot obnoxious gas.

Start a genocide yes I will,
Salute to the mercenary kings.
These and many many plans,
To destroy all the things.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...