Search This Blog

P2273 Toothache sucks


This shit fucks, toothache sucks,
I can't get a wink of sleep. 
Throbbing through my jaws mind you,
Are microscopic assholes deep.

Mouth full of spit, spiteful my shit,
One side of face, tender like meat.
Feels numb on that side,
Just started, please take your seat. 

My shit on hold, I'm getting quite old,
My mind diverted by shitty pain.
My ass is gaped, sanity escaped,
I really don't see what I gain.

I'll crush all teeth, with hate underneath, 
I think I'm fine with just my gum.
I don't have much life left,
After dentist left with a paltry sum.

Fuck the time, when tooth from slime,
Evolved into a necessary thing.
I can tell, this fucking pain like hell,
Just like fuck freezing cold in spring. 

This world is cold, kindness sold,
To the corporate frenzy of greed.
I wish I had stuck to soft white rice,
I have to holy decrees heed.

No need now, but somehow, 
I'll have to stop eating solid food.
Like a baby I'll regress to milk,
Need a miss to suck milk good.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...