Search This Blog

P2269 Mute and deaf


Mute and deaf, not dumb or under your thumb, 
You can't gaslight me into shit.
I'm experienced in the ways of cowardly men,
I've got a blade and I'll use it.

We are humans still, we have our will,
And we demand our place in the ranks. 
You can't imagine what we can do,
Don't please focus on cheap pranks.

The euphemisms aren't all, not at all,
You need to really work on your stuff.
The handicapped are unlucky that's all,
We don't deserve the huff and rough.

It's really getting dark for us, scary fuss,
Hungry crowds with little prospect.
There's little even voice seems to do,
What can the deaf and mute expect 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...