Search This Blog

P2262 I lost weight


I lost weight I feel great,
I'm no longer with the corrupt. 
Now I hang out with do-gooder crowd, 
Watch volcanoes erupt. 

My MBA isn't serving well,
I can't understand the fancy babble.
Esoteric charlatans have coined words,
That's turning wealth into rubble.

I was diabetic and fat, you know that, 
My shit didn't smell divine. 
Adulterous food led to disastrous moods,
I always felt asinine. 

I know I'm fiction but the people think I'm real,
I'm as real as Santa Claus, I attest.
I don't get it though, the poverty I see,
The money spent on god goes to waste.

But I have no real strength, at length, 
I'm a fantasy in the pockets of power. 
I do wish that someone would start,
To count my remaining hour.



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...