Search This Blog

P2172 Acidity


A hand from my spout, made me shout,
It spilled acid on my face.
This was strange, I gagged in pain,
My body has parts I cannot trace.

A hand in my ass, also it has,
A habit of spilling my shit.
Say on a chair, minding my affair,
Suddenly on smelly turds I sit.

I don't know, limitless my sorrow,
And extraordinary the events here.
Loose in the head, or I'm going to be dead,
Certainly not accidents mere.

I'll wipe my face, with a clean surface, 
Too old for pranks at this age.
There seems to be unlimited acid,
Inside me to waste as spillage.

My piss burns the ground, a cavity round,
Like the acid spit in the movie Aliens. 
To save myself all I have to do,
Is spray piss on the opponents in defense.

Yeah Yeah Yeah when in a fray,
I can vomit acid at wanton will.
That's the way I confess, more or less,
If I don’t take my prescribed pill.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...