Search This Blog

P2161 What is life?



What is life? Is it a story of strife,
When you're smoking a joint at every point?
Or is it some fantasy, or practiced apathy,
Or dreams from reality disjoint?

I think, when I shouldn't really, 
There's no premium to my thoughts. 
Honestly honesty has dragged me down,
The entrepreneur inside rots.

Convoluted that cheat is a feat,
While simple and straight gets hate.
Disdain and apathy, wanton violence and cruelty,
Was, I guess part of my sordid fate.

People are all superficial creeps, 
They like their own kind.
Even when they sense any better, 
They always side with the rind.

I don't know about knowledge, 
It's expanded ignorance in fact. 
More you know, less you know you know,
There's no shortcut or tact.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...