Search This Blog

P2159 My shit and piss


My shit and piss were always a hit,
Now my toxic bubble burps are.
I may be the Times man of the year,
For smell worse so far.

Nibbled and sluiced my asshole bruised, 
By worms ungodly as hell.
A pious soul with a suffering hole,
My revenge is my smell.

The gods are good, they give food,
Like that they say in old books. 
But black my piss, alkapanuria my miss,
Coca Cola if you drink by the looks.

And my shit white, bilirubin very slight,
That's the pigment to turn it yellow. 
But I'm sick to the core, emotionally sore,
A sad and mad, black and white fellow.

But it's the smell that really kills, 
It makes me proud and prim.
As I pose for the camera and smile,
My anal rim is burning grim.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...