Search This Blog

P2084 I have jaundice


I have jaundice, skin color piss my miss,
And I eat boogers for breakfast. 
It's just how I roll, no real control,
It's called pica in our caste outcast.

Storms loom, choppy waters ahead,
Alas my shit size will, any boat capsize.
But I don't want to shit outside, my pride,
You can say an ultimate prize. 

Lo and behold, I am crusty old,
My teeth coming out of my jaw.
Who would know, where I go,
I'd never conquer what I saw. 

I beg and borrow, mix shit with sorrow, 
There isn't any joy left in a silent fart.
I wish I could wind the watch, kill a sasquatch,
Begin right again from the very start.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...