Search This Blog

P2069 Curious fellow


I man quite fine, I drink red wine, 
But in the morning my piss is yellow. 
I wonder about things like that,
I'm sort of a curious fellow.

I suck great snot, in heavy sort of thoughts, 
My brain doesn't have the wiring for it.
Most what I do when I piss and poo,
Think about what's in my shit.

I once saw a worm, wearing an uniform, 
Of scruffy hair looking like a freak. 
It talked to me, to be cholesterol free,
My inside it said was bleary bleak.

Also the ribbon pattern in pee I see,
Ever wonder why it's wavy so.
It makes me think, I stand in stink,
Thinking about all there's to know.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...