Search This Blog

P2063 Clutch of eggs


I guard my clutch of eggs, question it begs,
Am I fucking homo?
Nay, nay, I pray you better say gay,
Or I won't let you fuck my ho.

My ho is a he, hee hee hee,
His cock bulbous and red.
He likes my fermented milk, cashmere silk,
Says I'm a good cocksucker in my head.

It may be so, I don't really know, 
I'm into earrings of gold.
My necklace has real pearls, 
Diamond in the middle I'm told. 

I'm a little flashy, a little trashy,
I can't help it you know. 
My asshole itch, after a dear old bitch,
Ditched me in the snow.

Sunsets are red, it gets to my head,
I don't know what the fuck is wrong. 
Feels nice when I scratch my balls,
Or sing a really old song.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...