Search This Blog

P2050 I drink shit




I drink shit dissolved in pee, people think it's tea,
And that makes me really sad.
Probiotic for less gas, better than licking someone's ass,
Which always makes me really mad.

Also as a clod of clay, from my shit for play,
I build artsy handicraft toys to sell.
The buyers sniff and scratch, I quickly snatch, 
And ring their balls like a bell.

The flock of fools, in their hypocrisy of rules, 
Think shit as really shit.
I think of poop, bacteria and undigested goop,
An evolutionary advantage that keeps us fit.

In fact, brain of a dumbass, no surprise that it has,
Something similar to this shit tea.
Instead of blood, it's really a piss flood, 
That control their behavior you see.

Thoughts this deep, disrupt my sleep, 
And one day might dry my daily drool.
It's less arduous to plan, squatting on an asian pan,
Where the emerging stress ejects new stool.

So make your own cup, don't throw up, 
Because that'd be really stupid you know. 
Plus I'm on my own, the cards that I've been shown,
Makes me a cheap ass angry bro.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...