Search This Blog

P2003 My shitting pool


The sea is cool, my shitting pool,
Defecation is as holy as can be,
My turds are light, both brown and bright, 
Verily they bob in the goodly sea.

Now I know, said a ho I know, 
They are all about cleanliness, you see. 
So instead of on the spot, they shit in a pot,
And silently they release it in the sea.

Then this now not good, having understood, 
But made no sense to me or my ass.
The gods taught them, just be same, 
That honesty is just all gas. 

The water I kiss, get ready to piss, 
I almost feel like a fucking fish.
The gods on a cloud, chanting aloud, 
Clap and cheer with festive relish.

I show a finger, grab a turd like cinder, 
I prepare to throw it at them.
They quickly flee, drooling defeatist glee,
I spit in the air more phlegm. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...