Search This Blog

P1992 Naughty naughty girl


Shit and piss, just like this,
Really an ordinary man who likes to curl.
But my braided hair and ponytail rare,
Make for a naughty naughty girl. 

My balls sperm full, ass with stool,
Never a man can be gay.
The heavenly bell I can tell, 
Tolls with every heave, so I say.

Yes you see, only little pee, 
But the shit is almost brown spit.
Hallelujah says the gods, holy fucking rods,
My coolness never takes a hit.

So as you know, met the umbrella ho,
She insisted she fist my ass.
Holy fucking great, always liked a threat,
I killed her, one blast of sulphuric gas.

Ho Ho Ho, where's the brave ho,
So squeamish! My fart like dead fish.
Now, for free, an umbrella with me,
Gonna cook the whore into a dish.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...