Search This Blog

P1969 I'm been fed shit


Freedom of speech, without a hitch,
You must be so fucking high.
Truth, by decree declared dead,
Semi-literates rule the sky.

Just one of many ant like, almost invisible,
A miserablist with a moral mouth. 
Everyone wants badly to fuck my ass, 
Everything going surly south.

I'm being fed shit, and stale, as I see it,
I can't breathe any air.
I can't scream, the pipe in the mouth, 
Languid and hopeless in this snare.

The leaders' shit I assume, 
I can taste the expensive spice.
Dim aroma with the nose blocked, 
But I'm betting it's religious rice.

Lizards with hidden cameras, 
It's the national pride and joy.
Nobody minds another reptilian spy,
Vying to be a "very good national boy."

You can't see the rest, it's best,
My asshole quivering with thrust. 
The country has legislated, for talkative folks,
An attached spiny dildo, a must.

Stomach churning cesspool of squalor,
The coordinates of my life now.
Abject poverty a lens through which, 
I pray to the holy cow.

Bullshit here, bullshit there, bullshit everywhere,
Ingredients of a successful state. 
The inconvenient suffer piped prison soup,
Totally fucked by fate.

Propagandists with post truths, 
Famous and unusually fun.
Infamously die and always unknown, 
People who like to pun.

Education turns out, was a bad choice,
Should have been an ordinary street whore. 
My asshole is both hairy and tight, 
Depravity pleases much more.

Everything I do, is flashed on a screen, 
My piss analyzed through a catheter fed. 
Any sound I make can be used in a court of law,
The verdict always "off with his head."

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...