Search This Blog

P1963 Worm on my back


I walk like this, holding my hissy piss,
A hungry mad worm on my back.
I eat only meat, the worm my shit,
Together no power we lack.

A gift from god an ass raping rod,
Who could have foreseen my luck.
With it I go, more bravely than before, 
Wherever there's a fake ass to fuck.

A cracking idea, how little here,
This land mired in backwater muck.
My thoughts wouldn't drown, to defeat I frown, 
No villainy yet I can't fuck.

Foul play, usually hold sway,
Humans with good intentions extinct.
When caught in a bluff, the nitwits huff,
In the end they get the fucking hint.

They understand clout, only when you shout,
A tender asshole they fuck.
A weak character, a spine no better, 
Gets only their dicks to suck.

I hate flimflam, dogmatic I am,
My balls the color of acrimonious bile.
I want to be known, famously flown,
Where I can live without any guile.

My tendrils of thought, friends I've sought, 
May despise my guts sometimes. 
But in their heart, in quiet hidden farts, 
With mine their theory often rhymes.

In god's good grace, have a handsome face, 
There's plenty of this flamboyant fucking I do.
I smile a lot, much smoking of pot,
I am in the remarkable few.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...