Search This Blog

P1870 Respect


Come respect my shit today, for some hay,
Please stuff your ass with it.
Don't forget to fill your head, or you're dead, 
For that please eat my shit.

Silly ignominious goats you, now no longer few,
How I rape and gape you ass do think it is true
Pay all your tax on time 
Or I whip your ass a shade of blue.

Yes you're right, the emotions of fright, 
Are all made just for your slavish lot.
Under my sandals, while away your life,
Then you die on a squalid cot.

I spin the stories the way I see fit,
Ain't no such thing as fair.
I plunder your rights to exist, under your nose,
I snatch it from the air.

No time to chat please carry the scat, 
I charge an usual rate.
The turds turned big, I dance a jig,
Take it to seal your fate.

All for general good, my shit's your food, 
But never expect you'll use my soap.
The life I lead, eat only gourmet seed,
Some of it still in the shit I hope.

Your kids eat my ticks, get beaten with sticks,
Mine practice how to shit in your mouth. 
The country is mine, in pleasure I shine, 
While you die in a dirty ditch due South.

Fuck your ass, I repeat for glee,
Fuck your stupid fucking ass.
You live like dirt under me,
Your air is my putrid smelly gas.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...