Search This Blog

P1782 I water the plant


I water the plant my head in a slant, 
High hopes for a sustainable living. 
No fertilizer, just my poop and piss,
At night to it, I sing. 

The gods are lonely, their faces homely, 
This is what happens to a rusting rot.
We need to move on, eat fungus and so on,
Sleep comes easily to a proustian cot.

I spit at the sky, doesn't go very high, 
Gravity is always a spoilsport.
But if your arms are weak, or you're a freak, 
The balls are rarely on your court. 

Chased a mirage, then it chased me,
Just an optical illusion. 
My head's in my ass, it always has,
I shit through my yap for fun.

This world is about to end,
No I'm not fucking with you anyhow. 
This shit's true, your fucks are through, 
Just a few years from now.

The clouds are thick, a wilted wick,
It's getting really dark in my mind.
Maybe a fainting swoon, if it happens real soon, 
An idea help me find.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...