Search This Blog

P1778 Drop


This drop is pure, I'm sure,
Fresh and warm human piss.
My Coca-Cola, my dearest Lola, 
I quench my thirst like this.

It's got all I need, a few days feed, 
The acidity is just made for my tongue. 
The sugar and cream, what a lovely dream,
The vessel is hairy and well hung.

I must not tarry, after me is Larry,
He's the fattest worm in this underwear. 
The smell is sweet, I scurry on my feet, 
Go back to my pubic hair.

Here I work on a festering wart,
The pus keeps me cool.
The vessel stirs, a scratch and scar,
I begin to drool. 

The gods on cloud, their voices loud, 
Make him stir in sleep.
The wart becomes a painful boil,
With joy into it I leap. 

A splash and thud, a flood of blood, 
Heavens blow a trumpet beat.
Deep into the brain I go.
And here I take a seat.

Now in the chair, it's life unfair, 
I wreck what I fucking see. 
Insane its twerks, spasmodic jerks,
I giggle a nefarious glee.

After about an hour, I devour,
All there's to eat.
The vessel is dead, through its head, 
I come out, the cycle repeats. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...