Search This Blog

P1774 Gargoyle


On your mouth I sit, I shit like this,
With my tongue lolling out.
I hate your face, you're a disgrace, 
With feces I jam your spout. 

You've done harm, twisted my arm,
I will come after you now. 
You can't see me, but somehow you see, 
You're chewing my fecal chow. 

Generations will die, who aided grief, 
And stabbed me bloody shit.
My innocence will in acrimonious waves, 
Drive nails into your grubby feet.

Your perfume will do you no good,
You'll smell like a pile of shit.
Now I piss, can you hear the hiss?
Follow the flow to your rancid tits.

Curse is written, my ass was bitten,
Oh how bitter my turds have become. 
I swear to the gods, in my shit the pea pods,
Never in your mouth a gent will cum.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...