Search This Blog

P1769 Nose



I tell you miss, with a nose like this,
I can easily be a porcine snob.
But I like your snatch, two eggs we can hatch,
I'll try to get a job.

I do qualify for everything, I think,
What's there to not know.
You just say I know it all 
Then to your job you go.

I am a good human, according to my arse,
As you'll surely find. 
The gods are good, we'll steal food,
No need for the daily grind.

Education is just a waste of time,
I'd rather comb my pubic hair.
I'll look at my asshole in the mirror, 
Harangue the grubs that stare.

A page I pluck to rub my ass,
After I take a shit.
I run through books like this,
Faster than you can sit. 

We'll try different dreams, lubricating creams, 
I like to try the greek.
You have to shit your tubes clean, 
Not known as a toilet freak.

I like music a lot,
Masturbate with the violin bow,
The music from my asshole is new,
I attract several crows.

My wisecracks will crack you up,
I like when you spread your legs, 
I promise you a cot in a slum, 
Just for your healthy eggs.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...