Search This Blog

P1759 Mulling



You are who? There's no taboo,
To drill an extra hole in your ass.
A diamond tipped bit, for this job fit,
Imagine two holes to pass your gas.

Ohh your nose, a bloody scene is gross,
Did I break it already?
Still left a swing, this punch will bring, 
The pollyannaish out of your body.

Insurance or not, nobody thinks a thought, 
You're as good as fucking dead.
I'll fuck your hollow skull, I'm serious when I mull,
Sorry, I'm sorry I never said.

Your fangs have struck, millions with fucked luck, 
Don't you think you deserve a little treat?
How about some gold, we found in your hold,
In your ass after some propane heat. 

We love you a lot, but we like it hot,
The gold rod a sadistic tool.
Burn your inside, love should never hide.
And thanks for calling us fools. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...