Search This Blog

P1598 Love song

Your lips are red, like they bled,
I like the alluring gap in-between. 
Through that gap, my tongue will map,
The gums of the future queen. 

The clouds must ring, the winds sing,
One of those chick pleasing songs,
My balls are plump, I can always hump,
My sweetly aching schlong.

How romantic it is, I mean your tits,
It's a lovely love affair. 
Hormones getting horny, poem's getting corny, 
Love your scented pubic hair.

I crane my neck, a kiss I peck,
My love is suffering in my ball. 
The flowers for you, this gift too,
My seeds in your holes will crawl.

In-between your legs, I grope and beg,
Think about all the sticky sweat.
My sugar plum, please let me cum,
Where our loins intersect.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...