Search This Blog

P1578 Intentions


My intentions are unclear, 
But they're never good, 
It always ends up with a murder or rape, 
Sloganeering only to deceive the brood.

I stand hands folded before the citizens,
With an innocent meek face, 
But the plan I've hatched in my mind,
Entails beating them with a mace.

I hump and thump, uproot their stump,
Make them refugees in-situ.
Once broken in, easier it is to win,
Make known their daddy is who!

I talk about egalitarian values, 
Then piss in the expecting gape. 
Flirty hypocrisy and grandstands, 
Work as instant ass rape.

Religion makes it easy, age-old recipes, 
Divide and rule over nonexistent beings. 
Or I invent another hat, metaphysical chat,
Show them everything in nothing.

I'll take their land and all their money, 
Gangrape their girls in every hole,
Hang their sons to the highest trees, 
Just some of a politician's many roles.

Oppression is really a fine art,
The friends of the oppressed look the other way.
It's a ruse of politicians, 
Rape and still get all the hooray. 

There are so many ways hideously grim,
To  be cruel, unkind and unhelpful.
I just toss an unfair coin to decide,
Lean towards the most painful.

And the nitwits have no memory, 
Ass rape and reuse until dead.
Democracy is just feeding Illusions, 
The most corrupt becomes the head.

Promises are made, with ruby and jade,
Then broken into smithereens. 
People forget, and that's always my bet,
Divert them into their many sins.

I tax the poor, lax on the rich,
Rejoice at how more poor the poor get.
Poorer they are, easier it is to scare,
Auction their tears on the internet.

Ritual blame tennis with opposition I play, 
Give them tickets to my gangrapes.
The police is decapitated with warnings, 
Nobody a democracy escapes.

My sperm, valiant new germ,
Gets my warm chair and chin.
Once you are in power, set for life,
Politicians always win.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...