Search This Blog

P1567 Not a good character


I'm not a good character, 
My scales have venomous spite.
A sheltered nocturnal life I prefer,
It's always your ass I bite.

I hunt down when hungry, 
Killing only for food, 
But I hate people that hate me,
For them I'm not particularly good.

I skin them and lick the wound, 
Until the blood peters out. 
They are alive in small pieces I eat,
Screaming imprecations down my spout.

The genitals are a delicacy, 
I'm a delicate being in many ways,
I dance a jig, swear like a pig, 
Slice them on my tray.

Don't ever fuck with me,
You'll regret you were ever born, 
Your eyeballs with extra pain,
I'll have them personally torn.

I sell pickled eyeballs, 
A lot of buyers, never a dearth. 
Now if you'll excuse me,
I want to enjoy one by my hearth. 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...