Search This Blog

P1556 Akimbo


I drink my scotch, I scratch my crotch,
I know someday I'm gonna die.
In my pube a louse, thinks he's a mouse, 
How the fuck does he get to lie.

I'm a little drunk, I stepped on a skunk, 
Or maybe my overzealous fart.
Intoxicated or not, who had ever thought, 
I can't ever get smart.

There's problem with legs, question it begs,
Why one is always twisted akimbo. 
That louse in my ass, god never has,
Slept with a lice infested ho.

I finger my ass, my verbs quite crass,
Dunno how else to talk fast.
A fucking piece of shit, when I'm hard at it,
Comes out of it, with the louse intact. 

Salute to normalcy, I'm all fucked up you see,
There's nothing that can be really done.
One look at me, convince a girl that she,
Will never wanna drink my cum.

So be it stupid whore, I conquered mouths before, 
May someone light your bush on fire.
My fart may do the trick, funny as it's sick, 
That's how I settle my ire.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...