Search This Blog

P1419 My dick



Oh my dick's a darling 
It hangs perfectly loose 
Unattached to the worries I hold
Delivers the happy juice 

And urine as well
I can't forget that 
An organ of dutiful passion 
And that's a solid fact 

The scrotal sac isn't gaudy 
But it knows its temperature well
Mostly loose because I'm hot
On cold a spherical gel

I've to admit though 
The apparatus is kinda old
It needs more than a woman 
To grow stiff and bold 

I mean not a big inconvenience 
You just pop the damn pill
You must not overdose on it
Or you drive it over the hill 

Ever ready as a teen
I pulled it a lot I admit 
In the age of chivalrous mischief 
Never let me down a bit

Afterwards money gave me wood 
Now nothing really does
The dude hangs with his balls
Alone in the dark forest fuzz

With expectations modified 
I let big daddy just be
If anyone deserves his retirement 
It damn as well is he

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...