Search This Blog

P1415 Mad Queen



I'm going to kill the king 
He's flirting with the servant girls
How dare he donate my diamond dildos 
And all my anal pearls!

The kingdom is ruined 
The characters of cracked spine
I'll most definitely start by cutting his balls
And everything will be fine and mine

I will force an anal night out
King not-so-bright overnight 
I have blades in my rectum walls
I'll clench my asshole tight 

After that I'll use my axe 
In little pieces cut the stupid-ass king
I have a fridge to store my meals 
Leftovers of my last offspring 

I must be actively fierce
After I axe my ex
I'll prepare my pink holes 
For the great tyrannosaurus rex

Then I'll hire the best rapists to rule 
They'll get to fuck me as well 
Oh the torture they'll fling 
Makes my core quiver and swell

Bloody battles I'll start
All over the bloody place 
Line up the innocent and honest 
Afford them a roomy furnace 

I like the organs cooked medium rare
Wrapped in their crunchy skin
If I discover a favorite in the taste 
I order next their kith and kin 

From their absence will breed the worst 
Most of the world will grow teeth
In my best days I'll slaughter the meek
A stove-hot sword in my sheath

I'll make the Rubicon the new drain 
You'll cross it on your way
Every day will be a thirteen 
All days only Friday

There will be omnipotence 
Web of infinite prejudice and uproar 
Bravery the new cowardice 
In the reign of the greatest whore 

If you are born a girl and pretty 
You'll wish you were not born in my rule
The only work that you'll ever get
"With your tongue clean my stool"

I will reign supreme until I die
Then people will spit on my name
I will live in nightmares after death
In the horrible future hall of fame

I have to kill everyone now
No one should outlive me
O the demons with large dicks 
Can't you drown this crowd in sea?

I'll pay you back in fucks
I'll do whatever you tell me to do
I just want to see this round rock
Pummeled into a silly stew




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...