Search This Blog

P1408 Fingering



This is my finger lean and long
Intend to insert it into your bum
Need to take your temperature now
The thermometer is in your mum

Won't be long but don't hold your breath 
I'll wriggle it around a bit to fit
You can fart if you want or shit
I carry a cleaning kit

Now hold steady here I come 
What's that - "it's a little tight"
Of course it is,  my darling child 
Sickness always a sorry plight 

In and out in and out
I completely forgot the grease 
Will you mind if I increase the girth 
And add another piece?

This one isn't that long
Maybe a little thicker and hairy 
It's more accurate and gets you high
The milk is better than dairy 

Feels good old lad feels good 
You've milked the last drop from me
How I wonder what you are
I've gaped you big I see

I'll post your pictures next
You'll make me proud and rich
Tell your mum you don't have fever
Hurry back for a bleeding stitch 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...