Search This Blog

P1400 Dick head




Eye like a beacon glaring 
I'm a dick head plainly straight 
Mustache long and cared for
Someone you'd surely hate

Not for any particular reason 
Or because my head fits in a cunt 
No one special, ordinary whores
You'd not really want

But just that thought of advantage 
Makes your jealous nerves fray
I go where no man went before
And I go there every day

It's pink and soft and wet
I get very very very deep 
I'll wish you luck, next birth
Bro, don't you lose your sleep 

Wild with joy sometimes 
They want me to fuck their ass
With my head buried deep inside 
Never let the opportunity pass

Matters where you overthink
I plunge headlong 
Doesn't matter what you can't do
What matters is your schlong

A good life I tell you I have 
Not surprised you're all green 
Trust me when I tell you
Not having a brain is a dream 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...